2013 – now: Communication & Multimedia Design, Avans University of Applied Sciences, ‘s-Hertogenbosch.
- lecturer design and philosophy (list of courses taught).
- researcher, Sustainable Working and Organising, Centre of Expertise for Sustainable Business (2019– ).
- member, assessment committee (2019– ).
- researcher, Human-Centred Creation workgroup at Caradt (2018-2019).
- member, curriculum committee (2016–2019).
- quality assurance coordinator (2015–2019).
- ancillary activity: accreditation auditor for NQA and Hobéon (2018–2019).
2008 – 2013: ICT & Media Design and Game Design & Technology, Fontys University of Applied Sciences, Eindhoven.
- lecturer game design and media design (list of courses taught).
- acting course coordinator, Game Design & Technology (2009–2010).
- member, Serious Game Design workgroup (2008–2010).
2005 – 2008: Interaction Design and Game Design & Development, Utrecht School of the Arts, Hilversum.
- lecturer game design & interaction design (list of courses taught).
1998 – 2005: freelance multimedia designer, editor, producer, copywriter.
- web designer & editor for Dutch indie rock trio Caesar (1998–2008).
- editor/assistant-producer, VPRO 3VOOR12, Hilversum (2002–2004).
- writer & production manager, EKKO, Utrecht (2002–2005).
- web design & development for several businesses & non-profits.
- 2021– : University of Groningen. PhD, Philosophy.
- 2011–2013: Tilburg University. MA, Philosophy, cum laude.
- Master track: Man in Economics and Psychology
- Master’s thesis: Incredible simulations: scientific philosophy and the agent-based modelling of social phenomena. Supervisors: Herman de Regt and Jan Sprenger.
- Before pursuing my Master’s degree, I followed pre-master programmes at the universities of Utrecht (2008-2010) and Tilburg (2010-2011).
- 2002–2003: Open University. MA, Interactive Multimedia.
- 1999–2003: Utrecht School of the Arts. Bachelor of Art & Technology, Digital Media Design, cum laude. Some highlights:
2018: Seniorkwalificatie Examinering (SKE), Avans LIC.
2016: Basiskwalificatie Examinering (BKE), Edufit.
2009: Teaching qualification (hbo), Fontys PABO Tilburg.
English (professional working proficiency), German (limited working proficiency), French (elementary proficiency), Dutch (native).